Bella lives with her Mummy Alexandra, in Greece. Alexandra says: "She was a gift from my boyfriend during a dark period in my life. She changed my life and gave me back my smile. She's the colour in my life. I call her my sunshine. I can't imagine life without Bella."


Bella was born 6 December 2010. Like most French Bulldogs, Bella doesn't like the heat. The hot summer in Greece is not at all Bella's favourite time of the year. A bad thing happened one summer too, Bella was bitten by a Rottweiler and since then has become aggressive toward other dogs.


Poor Bella. We hope she regains her trust and confidence soon. A brave girl, she will surely come around to feeling comfortable with the presence of other doggies like she was before.
Mummy to work with Bella as a team, slowly but eventually. We wish you both success :)


Bella's mummy loves to dress Bella up but Bella doesn't like it very much. Notice the lovely crystal heart hanging from her collar in this picture. We think it's absolutely gorgeous on mummy's little sunshine. Bella loves ice cubes, chewing on her toys and walks with her mummy.


We are so fortunate to have made friends with Bella and Mummy Alexandra. Thank you for contributing these beautiful pictures of Bella. She's a gem.